What is Rigid Core
Rigid core flooring is a great choice for homeowners who want flooring that looks as realistic as possible while providing protection from dents, water, scratches and stains — the challenges of life that floors face daily. As you explore our rigid core options, here are a few things it may be helpful to know.
Award- Winning Designs
Rigid core floors have gorgeous designs that you’re going to want to enjoy for life. The award-winning designs feature:
- Highly realistic detail resembling natural hardwood.
- Traditional and on-trend styles: rustic, reclaimed, brushed wood looks.
- Multi-width and single-width planks.
- Embossed texture, for added realism.
- Micro-beveled edges.
Durable Hybrid Construction
Rigid core flooring performs so well because of how it’s made. Hybrid layered construction combines the best attributes of multiple flooring types to bring you all the features you could want in a floor:
- 100% waterproof — when exposed to water planks will not swell, buckle or lose integrity (see warranty for details)
- Ultimate dent resistance through and through
- Scratch and stain resistant
- Comfortable and quiet
- No transition strips needed
Beautiful and versatile enough to enjoy in every room of the house, even kitchens, baths and laundry rooms
At Atiles Flooring we carry Top Brand and Top-Quality Ceramic Tiles, stop by and Visit our store today.